- Tips to help you create the perfect home extension
- Local Building maintenance programme
- It's vital to choose the right maintenance experts and builders
- Tips on choosing the perfect property maintenance provider
- Choosing a building specialist for your domestic project
- The benefits of a property maintenance service
- Why is property maintenance important?
- Specialising in chimney sweeping
- Looking after commercial properties
- Add value to your home with an extension
- Our plumbing services
- The name to trust in the construction industry
- Builders need to be more conscious of energy efficiency
- Converting and renovating properties
- Our upholstery services
- Keeping tenants happy
- Choosing the right provider for your building services
- The name to trust in construction and maintenance
- Painting and decorating services for our clients
- Make planning easier by choosing a single tradesman provider
- Providing professionally finished tiling
- Quality specialists for your home project
- Creating your dream drive
- Comprehensive construction of new properties
- Making improvements to your driveway
- Spring is the perfect time to maintain your property
- Efficiently taking care of your investment properties
- Undergoing a garage conversion
- Trusted construction of your dream homes
- Keeping your rental property in pristine condition
- Managing construction waste
- Professional upkeep of properties for landlords
- Creating extra space in your property
- Scottish builders report confidence at peak levels
- Do you have concerns about hiring a tradesman?
- Cleaning your chimney with expert precision
- The benefits of our multi-tradesmen services
- Current challenges in the construction sector
- Worry free maintenance of your rental property
- Have your chimney cleaned with us
- Is your property well maintained?
- Roof repairs and installations to protect your property
- Ensure the upkeep of your hotel
- Make your garage into valuable extra space
- The traditions of using a trusted tradesman
- Supplying superior management for self build projects
- Fixing the damage caused by major storms
- Choosing the perfect material for your driveway
- Building your investment
- Keeping tenants safe with annual gas safety checks
- Don't rush when looking for a tradesman this winter
- Enabling efficiency through maintenance
- The considerable value of a clean chimney
- What kind of renovations do you need?
- Permitted building work in Stirling
- Be proactive to keep your tenants happy
- Have your commercial premises professionally painted
- Do I need planning permission to convert my garage?
- Protecting your roofing
- Are you maintaining properties effectively?
- Can my loft be converted?
- A comprehensive window service
- Providing world class hotel maintenance and repairs
- Transforming the garage to unlock new living space
- What type of driveway do you want?
- A talented building team you can rely on
- Is your loft worth converting?
- A comprehensive maintenance service
Why is property maintenance important?A property is only valuable if it's maintained properly. With the right care, a building can even increase in value, especially with the market the way it is. As an owner, it's your responsibility to ensure that your building is kept safe for visitors, residents and employees and that it is not hazardous.
There are many reasons why you should carry out property maintenance on your building. Whether you own a large office or a small rental flat is irrelevant; they all need to be checked. It's your duty of care to do so.
First of all, routine maintenance helps to avoid unnecessary major repairs. A property can easily deteriorate, especially when inhabited, so minor repairs along the way can help dramatically.
Regular maintenance also allows the owner to take care of all electricity items such as switches, wirings and fittings, replacing or refitting them where needs be. Sometimes damaged electrics can prove fatal, so it is imperative that you have them checked regularly.
In some cases, if something goes wrong and you need to involve your insurance company for compensation, they may not pay out. If you, as a property owner - whether commercial or residential - can't prove that you kept within the law (if applicable to your property) and ensured that your building was safe with regular maintenance, there's a chance that they may not pay out.
If you're unable to fulfil these duties on your own, whether you're a multi-property landlord or simply business with your operations, you'll require a property maintenance company to assist you. They need to be efficient, affordable and offer work guaranteed.
We are the leading name in property maintenance for hotels, commercial outlets, rental properties and more. For over 40 years we've been serving the industry with excellent work from our builders in Falkirk, delivering outstanding results with very satisfied customers. Our company has gone from strength to strength thanks to the great word of mouth we receive and our efficient, high standard work.
If you would like to know more, please do call us and we'll be able to discuss your requirements in further detail.